- On the request form select “Schedule an appointment with a mentor”, then
- Select your preferred method of communication: live in-person, video, phone, email and complete the form. You will be taken to the Appointment Calendar where you
- Select an In Person Location or the Video Conference Mentor appointment calendar:
- The default calendar will be the location closest to your ZIP code.
- "Choose Location: Video Conference Mentor - (Branch) <Choose a Location" for a Video Appointment
- For an in person appointment, choose any location from the dropdown list of multiple locations then choose a date from the calendar for that location then
- Select a date and time from the available appointments on the calendar. If you require a different date and time call (484) 356-8624
You will receive a confirmation via Email. If a Video Conference, you will also receive usage instructions and a URL link from your Video mentor via Email prior to the session.