How I can help you
Having operated small startup businesses in the past and starting a new business in the Spring of 2019, I can help guide people through the process utilizing on-line SCORE webinars and SCORE workshops to organize and execute their business startup.
In addition to professional experience, I have extensive volunteer experienecs including serving as Co-President of the Parent Community Association at the Woodlynde School, Board Member of teh Washington Township Environmenal Commission, Vice President of the Montgomery School Community Association, Facilitator for Fresh Start and Divorce Care Ministries at Church of the Saviour, and numerous years increasing sales volunteering at the Souvenir Booth, Garden Cafe, and Ice Cream & Soda at the Devon Horse Show.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Home or Personal Maintenance Services
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Bachelor of Science Degree in Geological Sciences from Lehigh University