SCORE and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) co-sponsored a three-day virtual conference during National Small Business Week, Tuesday, May 1 through Thursday, May 3, 2018. The webinars are all available on-demand.
Click the links below, and register to view the presentations:
- How Changing Consumer Behavior Impacts Your Business
In this webinar by Google, learn how the latest technological insights can help shape your digital marketing plan, and what you can do to position your business for success.
- Addressing Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace
Paychex discusses workplace discrimination, harassment, and specific policies and procedures for handling complaints, investigations, and retaliation to help protect your employees and your business.
- Get New and Repeat Business On Autopilot with Email Marketing
In this webinar by Constant Contact, we’ll show you some simple ways to bring in sales from new and existing customers repeatedly with email marketing.
- Creating and Sustaining a Strong Social Presence
Vistaprint explains why your small business should be on social media and some easy-to-use tips and tricks for small business owners to improve or create strong social media campaigns.
- Managing Your Finances in the Cloud
This session by Intuit uncovers many reasons why businesses are moving their finances to the cloud and discuss some best practices in how to use this technology to keep your business relevant and nimble.
- Simple Steps to Choosing the Right Financing
OnDeck explains which financing options are right for different types of businesses and how likely you are to get approved.
- Hug Your Haters: How to Embrace Complaints & Keep Your Customers
In this webinar sponsored by Chase, Jay Baer, founder of Convince & Convert, reveals brand-new, proprietary research into why and where your customers complain and why the rise of customer complaints is actually an enormous opportunity.
- Sharing Your Story Through Video
Learn best practices for connecting with consumers through online video in this session by Google.
- Pop & Play: How Opening a Pop-Up Shop Can Help Launch Your Retail Brand
In this webinar by Kimco Realty, find out how a pop-up can help you bring your brand to life, create a one-of-a-kind customer experience and tell your brand’s unique story to a built-in audience.
- Fusion Marketing: The Next Generation of Marketing
Examine how can you leverage the fusion of traditional, digital and social media marketing tools, accomplish each objective you set and see exponential results without spending a dime.
Here’s what attendees said about our last virtual conference:
- "I have to say that was the best virtual conference I have ever attended. It was amazing, almost like going to a full-day conference. Minus the hassle of travel and staying at a hotel!"
- "I was pleasantly surprised with the high quality of presentations. This has been a very fruitful afternoon online! Every presentation was wonderful. Thank you!"
- "It's fun and exciting; there is a lot of information to gain; it's easy to access from anywhere."
- "This FREE conference is necessary to start or enlarge your business. The information received was worth thousands of dollars. Thank you!"
- "This was my first time attending a virtual conference and I LOVED IT! This has been a very informal, helpful and fun experience. THANK YOU!"
Cosponsorship Authorization # SBW2018. SBA’s participation in this Cosponsored Activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any Cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact: email@example.com
This website is provided as a public service under Cosponsorship Authorization # SBW2018. It is not an official U.S. government website and may contain links to non-U.S. government information. The inclusion of such links does not constitute or imply an endorsement by SBA. SBA is not responsible for the content, accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of linked information. Please use caution when considering a product, service or opinion offered by a linked website.