Millions of businesses and non-profits use QuickBooks® Online software to manage their bookkeeping. Understanding how to set up and use the software correctly is the key to having accurate reports and useful data to help you run your business. Using QuickBooks® Online effectively enables you to improve cash flow, increase profitability and, for non-profits, better manage programs and funding. This seminar is an overview of the setup and basic transaction entry in the QuickBooks® Online software. (This seminar does not apply to QuickBooks Desktop version!)
- Setting up your company file and chart of accounts
- Protecting your data with passwords and preferences
- Entering transactions: recording receipts and disbursements; managing receivables and payables; recording credit card transactions
- Reconciling bank and credit card accounts
- Creating key reports: Profit & Loss; Balance Sheet, Open Invoices, Unpaid Bills
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Paula Paisley is a SCORE workshop presenter and entrepreneur with more than 25 years of experience helping businesses grow by improving financial control. Prior to starting her business, she held various accounting positions in construction, real estate development, property management and public accounting. Paula is a member of the QuickBooks ProAdvisor® Program, the National Society of Accountants and the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers. She is a Chester County native and graduate of the University of Delaware.